Tips for Avon Reps
Tips for Avon Reps – As an independent Avon representative, you may have many questions and need ideas to help you get started or increase your business. My Tips for Avon Reps page will contain links to articles to answer your questions, get you started, and increase your Avon business.
Tips for Avon Reps – Getting Started with Avon
What do I do after I receive my starter kit?
Before you even receive your starter kit, your Avon eStore is live. Therefore, you can share your Avon eStore by text, e-mail, and social media. Customers can purchase right away! After you receive your starter kit, go through the contents and pass out the Avon brochures to friends, family, co-workers, neighbors, cashiers, receptionists, and anyone you speak with in your day. Let everyone know you are an Avon representative. Check out your back office on YourAvon. You will go to www.youravon.com/us-home. You can login with the provided information that Avon gave you. Get familiar with the website. This is where you will edit your eStore, see your sales, place orders, and more.
How do I meet my Kickstart goals?
With Kickstart, you can earn up to 40% on all your sales and earn $1000 in your first 90 days! Recruit three recruits who place a first or second order of $150 or more and receive $50 bonus for each qualified recruit!
Kickstart Goals Chart
- 1st campaign – ANY SIZE ORDER! (could be just a few days long) combined online and face to face – earn 40% of sales
- 2nd campaign – $150 in sales combined online and face to face – earn 40% of sales
- 3rd campaign – $200 in sales combined online and face to face – earn 40% of sales
- 4th campaign – $250 in sales combined online and face to face – earn 40% of sales
- 5th campaign – $300 in sales combined online and face to face – earn 40% of sales
- 6th campaign – $350 in sales combined online and face to face – earn 40% of sales
- 7th campaign – $400 in sales combined online and face to face – earn 40% of sales
Use the Memory Jogger to find potential Avon customers. Make contact with them by phone, text, email, or social media. Provide them with an Avon catalog and/or samples. If they are interested, follow up with them. Let them know when your placing orders, so they can get their order to you accordingly.
Keep track of your online eStore orders as well as your face to face orders that you put into youravon.com/us-home. Both of these will combine to tally your order size. Use the Kickstart Calculator to keep track of your combined sales and qualified recruits!
How do I place my first Avon order?
Avon has 26 campaigns a year. Every two weeks Avon will roll over into a new campaign and a new catalog. You will submit your orders at the end of the campaign approximately every two weeks unless your on flexible ordering.
You will place orders approximately every two weeks. Collect orders and payment from your customers. Then on your order due date you will place them into your back office (youravon.com/us-home).
- Go to youravon.com/us-home
- Go to My Orders.
- Add yourself as a customer.
- Click Create Order.
- Type in the product number and quantity for each product.
- Click Add Items to Order.
- Scroll down and click View Cart.
- From here you will see the four steps to finish processing your order. Check the box next to all the orders you wish to submit. Type in how many customers are being served. Then make sure you leave regular order checked. Click Continue.
- Add Avon brochures to your cart so that you may have the new Avon campaign catalogs to keep your business running. Click Continue.
- This will take you to Order Summary and Click Submit.
- This is where you will get your order Confirmation!
Watch my video on how to place your first Avon order
How do I start recruiting?
An advantage of choosing Avon is that you can start your own team right away. Recruit a friend and start earning 3% of their sales right away! Check out the new 2017 Avon Leadership Earnings Chart and also all the Avon opportunity changes that took place in 2017!
While you are looking for customers, always also be offering the Avon opportunity. Ask, “Would you like to BUY OR SELL AVON?” Put “Buy or Sell Avon” on stickers on the front of your Avon brochures. Be sure to include your eStore URL address as well. (EX: Buy or Sell Avon @ YourAvon.com/TracyKrueger)
Just have your recruits click on the Boss Life image on your Avon eStore to sign up under you. If your recruit places an order of $150 or more in their first or second campaign, you will receive a qualified recruiting bonus ($50 for Avon reps on Kickstart) ($20 for Avon reps who have been with Avon for more than seven campaigns).
Sign Up to Sell Avon
- Go to www.startavon.com
- Enter Reference code: TRACYKRUEGER (If asked, my name is in the link above.)
- Fill out the online contract and pick your starter kit as low as $25!
- Now YOU are an Avon Representative!
Once you join and become an Avon rep, your Avon Starter Kit will arrive in 3-5 business days. Once you are appointed, I will personally call to welcome you and help you with any questions as well as helping you get started. I will also be sending you important emails about promotions and campaign dates. I will be available to mentor you and help you become a successful Avon Rep!
Read more about The Avon Opportunity:
- Avon Starter Kit Rebate
- How to Join Avon
- Avon Sign Up
- Avon Selling Calendar
- Avon Incentive Cruise Like a Boss
- Avon Incentive Drive Like a Boss
- Selling Avon Reviews
- How Much Does It Cost to Sell Avon?
- Avon Reference Code
- Avon Double Dollars
More questions? Contact me, Tracy Krueger, below:
Avon Coupons & Promo Codes:
- Avon Campaign 25 2017 Sales
- Avon Black Friday Sale 2017
- Avon Sweepstakes November 2017 – All Is Bright
- Avon A Box: The Joy of Red
- Avon Campaign 24 2017 Sales
Avon Beauty Products & Makeup:
- Avon A Box: The Joy of Red
- Avon A Box: Fall for Moisture
- Avon A Box: Fresh & Clean Collection
- Avon A Box: The Power of Pink
- Avon A Box: Pro Picks Collection
Shop Avon Catalogs & Avon Products Online:
- Avon Catalog Campaign 1 2018
- Avon Catalog Campaign 26 2017
- Avon Christmas Catalog 2017
- Avon Catalog Campaign 25 2017
- Avon Catalog Campaign 24 2017